Nonni's Foods Inc. is NOW HIRING for an Industrial Maintenance Technician. Flexible hours a MUST!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
- Must be trained in and be familiar with: hot work permitting, Lock-out Tag-out, Right-to-Know (MSDS),
Emergency procedures and effective use of PPE.
- Must be able to understand and proactively endorse GMP, HACCP, Allergen, SQF and other regulations.
- Must be able to read basic blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Ability to properly use hand and power tools.
- Welding and machine shop skills are desirable.
- Forklift training available.
- Additional responsibilities as required and assigned
Skill and Knowledge:
- Ability to write and speak clearly and informatively. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to count, add and subtract. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations. .
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software, Inventory software, Spreadsheet software (Excel) Word processing software (Word) Database software (Access) and E-Mail.
*This is a non-supervisory position*
Please DO NOT contact Nonni's Food Inc directly. Please contact information below...
1243 Old Route 17
Ferndale, NY 12734